Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cloth over Disposable!!! Big money saver (I hope)

So since I was laid off last July I have been trying to find ways to save money. Recently I have decided to switch to cloth diapers. I know I am thinking I have lost my mind, since I just ordered them this last weekend and haven't even received them yet. But I have several friends that swear by them and one that is actually addicted to them (silly girl). I'm a little nervous but anxious at the same time. I really am hoping it works out so that we can save some money.

I am really happy that Joey has taken to breastfeeding because that has also saved us a ton of money not having to purchase formula. Yaay Joey!!! I am also looking at making my own baby food once he gets to that point. No i'm not turning into a hippy and no this isnt like me, but in this economy and only having one income, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

WISH ME LUCK!!!

No comments: